Thursday, July 19, 2007

Like Sands Through The Hourglass...

I promised to answer questions today. And I keep my promises... But I have a two-part problem. Firstly, I'm speechless after seeing the genius of Lisa Rinna in living color in Chicago. Secondly, no one asked me good questions this time. Usually, I get casting questions. This time, I went to read the questions, and they were odd. My most commonly asked question (paraphrased) was "How is Ken Mandelbaum?" Well, it's not really my place to answer that. But I will say that Ken is alive and well and keeping busy and actually offered me invaluable support on one of my recent stories. There you go--there is your answer. The other questions sort of weren't coherent. Alas.

I leave you pointing you to the site of the musical Frankenstein, premiering at New World Stage this fall. Listen/see for yourself. I truly don't have the words.

http://www.frankensteinthemusical.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can I just point out that the producers of FRANKENSTEIN list themselves first in the creative team? Ahead of the authors, composer, director, and designers? Since the producers control the content of the website, this is clearly a choice...even as a producer, I'm frankly amazed.