Thursday, September 14, 2006

Come Look At The Freaks

This is another blog posting that I have not really had time to think about. What is wrong with me these days? I think NYMF craziness has gotten to me--while I do not frequently attend many Fringe shows, I am an NYMF girl, even though I think the financials behind it are sort of scam-ish.

On Monday night, I was at the very first presentation of the festival, Have a Nice Life at New World Stages. I did not love it, but it had a great cast, which included Emily Skinner. So, for this post, I am going to discuss Alice and Emily. I know that is an old topic and I am so not going to Town Hall to see them (has it happened already?), but they are clearly back together again. If only they were still attached... But, I digress. Anyway, I just want to say that I am excited about them both starring in The Witches of Eastwick at Signature next summer. If all goes according to plan and they are both actually in it (with it so far away, I can't 100% bank on it), I'll totally go. And I'll be excited about going. Though I hope they don't cast Clarke Peters--I know he got good reviews in London, but I really don't get him.

No comments: