Saturday, March 25, 2006

Revisions, revisions, revisions!

I like being right the first time. I really do. But, sadly, it cannot always be. So my list of possible Tony Replacement contenders must be corrected yet again...

Please add (in your mind if you're not actually keeping track in text form like a crazy person) Spamalot's Harry Groener, Martin Moran and Steve Kazee to the list of possible Tony Replacement winners. Now, of course, like Rent, Spamalot will have to diss one of its people in keeping with the "you can only propose two people" crap. I'm torn as to who will be knocked out--My first reaction was Kazee because no one knows who the hell he is and people in the community like Moran. However Hank Azaria got nominated for his role (the one Kazee will have) and David Hyde Pierce (the Moran predecessor) got snubbed, so...

Oh, wait, Jonathan Pryce is almost surely winning so this probably will not matter. Thank god, I was getting bored with the tedious nature of it all.

No comments: